I grant Tip-Top Brain, the right to take photographs of me, my family, or my child in connection with learning experiences at the center. I authorize Tip-Top Brain, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that Tip-Top Brain may use such photographs of me without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
I, parent or guardian of the above named child, give my approval for my child to participate in any and all activities at Tip-Top Brain. I further hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless the organizers, instructors, and staff of Tip-Top Brain. I likewise waive, to the extent not covered by liability insurance, any claim against any person overseeing my child’s activities and transporting my child to and from activities.
1. Inform us 24-hours (minimum) in advance if my child is unable to attend a session.
2. Provide praise and positive reinforcement.
3. Communicate with us about my child's progress or any concerns.
1. Payment due in full at time of registration and on every invoice due date. We accept cash and credit card (3.5% processing fee).
2. No prorations, refunds, or rescheduling will be made for missed sessions or when center is closed.
3. Packages cannot be shared between students nor transferred to another student.
4. Paid tuition for ALL programs is non-refundable and is forfeited should a student discontinue.
Tip-Top Brain is not a day-care center. We do not provide childcare services. If, in the parent’s or guardian’s determination, a child is not old enough to go to and from our center on his/her own, the parent/guardian is responsible for assuring the child’s arrival and departure. Tip-Top Brain is not responsible for ensuring that any child stays on the premises.
The parent/guardian shall be liable for any damages and injuries caused by their child to other persons and the parent agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Tip-Top Brain Tutorial Inc. and its instructors. The Instructor is not liable for any Tip-Top Brain student outside the center facility before or after the student leaves the center.
Tip-Top Brain tuition does not qualify as a childcare or dependent care expense. Therefore, parents should not attempt to claim it as a tax credit or for reimbursement via a flexible spending account. Instructors are not required to provide their social security numbers or employer identification numbers for this purpose.
Parent Login Portal